Tape in extensions give the natural look of your own hair, but the fullness and length of a sew in or wig.
Tape-ins are easy to remove, won't damage hair, and leaves little to no residues!
Tape-in extensions must be applied and removed by a trained licensed cosmetologist and can last between 8-10 weeks with the proper care and maintenance.
The price shown is for one set only (A total of 20 tapes)
- 20 pieces per pack; 1 ½ inch wide weft
- Used to thicken and lengthen hair
- Should be installed by a professional trained in this service
- Pre-taped & ready to install
- 3 to 4 packs for a natural look 5 for fuller look ( depends on the size of your head, density and how much longer you are going from your natural hair)
- Flattest most undetectable install
- Non damaging (easy to remove with tape removal solution)
- 50 grams
- Can be reused
Glo Up Heads Up: To insure a long lasting install avoid applying conditioner and oil directly onto tapes.